It’s time to take a stand.
Time is running out to pass a child nutrition bill, so we are organizing advocates across the country to turn up the heat on Congress.
Congress only addresses child nutrition programs once every five years, and we can’t miss this opportunity to improve the programs that help our nation’s kids get the nutritious food they need to thrive.
It’s time for Congress to get to work. Join us in urging Congress to pass a strong child nutrition bill for our kids!
Call Congress Today!
Calling Congress is easy. Here’s how:
1. Just dial our toll free number, (888) 398-8702 and listen to the pre-recorded message.
2. Connect to your Senator first and enter your zip code.
3. Once you are connected to your first Senator, state that you are a constituent and give your name and the town you are calling from.
4. Let them know you are calling about Child Nutrition Reauthorization and deliver this important message:
Time is running out to pass a strong child nutrition bill. Too many kids in our community are not getting the nutritious food they need, and Congress can’t let the opportunity to improve these programs go by. These programs have a history of strong bi-partisan support. I urge you to pass a strong child nutrition bill this year that strengthens the programs so children have the fuel they need to grow up healthy and succeed.
5. Be sure to dial back in so you talk to both of your Senators and your Representative.
6. Help us spread the word by sharing and posting on social media using #CNR2015
Spread the Word
Help us spread the word by sharing with your local networks and on social media!